Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grayson's Day at the Mall






Grayson Cole, Mommy, and Daddy went to the mall to get some professional photos taken last week. Grayson liked them so much he wanted to share. All the pictures were so cute that Mommy and Daddy would have gone broke buying them all. These are some of our favorites. Grayson is now 6 months and 10 days old; and he loves to laugh (as you can see).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike and Jessica -

I LOVE your pictures!!! You both have such a gorgeous family and your baby boy is just a doll!!!! I can not wait for the day I get to meet him in person! Love to you all!!

-Erica and Doug :)
xoxox

Pike said...

The Winters family is so perfect, they make Norman Rockwell paintings look like scenes from HOSTEL.

Tiffany said...

HI GRAYSON!! I miss you. I want copies! haha. See you all next weekend!!!