Merry Christmas to everyone!! I had a great Christmas and got all sorts of great things from Santa! Mommy and Daddy say that Santa actually comes every year and I have to be good all year if I want him to come back. I got all kinds of toys and clothes and got to eat a whole lot of food! Dad was having fun until he was defeated in this years Tecmo Super Bowl Christmas Classic to Uncle Alex. That is okay though Dad, you can try again next year.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone!! I had a great Christmas and got all sorts of great things from Santa! Mommy and Daddy say that Santa actually comes every year and I have to be good all year if I want him to come back. I got all kinds of toys and clothes and got to eat a whole lot of food! Dad was having fun until he was defeated in this years Tecmo Super Bowl Christmas Classic to Uncle Alex. That is okay though Dad, you can try again next year.
Labels:
Grayson's First Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like Grayson had a great first Christmas! Glad you guys had a good trip:)
Post a Comment