Thursday, February 26, 2009

Keeping things lively



As most of you know, Grayson had his first fever this week.  Starting at 102.3 on Monday night, we've been up and down all week.  Luckily, we think he is finally starting to turn the corner.  There's nothing like laying around all day in your underwear and sleeping with Mom and Dad to help make you feel better.


We've even got our little man to smile a little 
and show off those front teeth that are just about to come in.


Hugs and kisses to everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Winters Family!
I just wanted to send all my love as your turn a new adventure in your life... I think of you guys all the time, even though we do not talk as much as I would like. Life, work, just everything always gets in the way. I hope and wish you all the love and support the next 3 incredible years you are about to begin! You have a gorgeous little boy who I love to see on your blogs! He is a beautiful mixture of both you guys! All my love always! From my family to yours!!!
Erica, Doug and the rest of the "Blumetti's"

Megs said...

I hope Grayson is feeling better!
I will give you a call to get together this weekend:)