Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The L Word


Since our last post, we've had a lot of L words around our house. We had a LUCKY St. Patty's day with corn beef sandwiches for dinner and a chocolate cake decorated by Grayson.


We had a baby LUNCHEON hosted by the ladies of Michael's command.


We did the LOCOMOTION.


And most importantly our Mister Man learned to say I LOVE you.





4 comments:

Megs said...

i am going to say it jes- you look too cute! hope you all are doing well- we miss you!

Tiffany said...

I love you too Grayson! Jess you look fabulous and I love Grayson's bed. Talk to you soon!!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! He is growing up so fast! I miss you guys. I hope Japan is treating you well. Much love to all of you:-)

Anonymous said...

I love the bed , the dancing and I love you, Growing like a weed...

Gee he dances better then his dad

Love Pop-Pop