946,707,779 seconds
15,778,463 minutes
262,974 hours
10,957 days
360 months
30 years
I celebrated my 30th birthday on June 12, and my
family made it very special.
It started out with a french toast breakfast.
I got 30 roses in my favorite color purple and then
we were off for a day of fun.
To remind me I am still young, Michael took us to a
place called Wagoland. It's an indoor playground
with video games and batting cages.
One of the most interesting games was
the fish slicing game.
Grayson did a little climbing with Daddy.
And then played some air hockey with me.
After a nap, we went out to dinner at a new restaurant called the Seaside Ristorante for some Italian food.
While we were waiting for our table on the deck, we played around with the camera.
Next up, was dessert at a local cafe. Godiva cheesecake.....yum!
For my gift, we are going to spend a few days at a beachside cabin up North in the next few weeks.
In other news, Brayden had his 2 month well-baby check-up. He is 14 pounds 4 ounces which puts him in the 99th percentile for weight, and he's a little over 24 inches long which makes him 95th percentile for length. We told Grayson he better be nice because it looks like his little brother won't be little for long!
Father's Day pictures to come soon.



3 comments:
Happy belated birthday Jes! I am glad you were able to celebrate with your three guys! I have your bday gift wrapped and ready to go- I will send it out soon!
We miss you!
I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday and I LOVED your roses... just amazing. The trip away also sounds great and I LOVE the new pictures. Can NOT believe how big Brayden is. Sounds like you are going to have two very big healthy boys! haha. Love you all.
Happy Belated birthday o' gorgeous one!! You do not look a day over 25:-) Motherhood and marriage have definitely enhanced the greatness that is you! Michael Winters you are a blessed man. The guys are growing up so fast. I see Grayson is looking stylish like his Uncle Byron:-) Have a great getaway to the cabin. I love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment