Thursday, September 9, 2010

Get Your Game Face On

It's been one month, two typhoons, three thunder storms, and a four month well-baby visit since our last post. And what finally brings us back to the world wide web is a post for Daddy while he's away.


Here's your boys getting in the spirit of football season.


Getting ready to eat some game day snacks.


Getting ready to cheer on our teams.


Getting ready to talk strategy.


Hey! Give me that back!


Hopefully some day they'll be teammates.



So get your game face on Daddy. You've got a lot to show these tikes about the game when you get home!


We miss you and love you!


For everyone else, here is the latest on little man Brayden Avery. At his four month check a few weeks ago he was over 17 pounds and over 26 inches (about 96th percentile for both). I think he is probably close to, if not 18 pounds now. His latest accomplishments include BETTER SLEEPING (whooo hooo for Mommy), jumping, eating rice cereal, creeping all over the floor--- it's amazing how far he can get--- getting up on his knees to practice for crawling, and tripod sitting. He's adopted a monkey we call Bananas as his security object, and he loves to laugh when you kiss his chin or when he is following Grayson walking up the stairs--- I haven't figured out why that is so funny. Brayden continues to save his biggest smiles for his big brother, and Grayson is really great about playing along side Brayden's jumper and keeping him entertained.


Grayson also has some major accomplishments brewing. He's officially in the swing of potty training. I won't give everyone the dirty details, but let's just say he thinks it's really cool so far. Cross your fingers he continues to want to try!


Hugs to everyone!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

AHHHH!!! I cant wait to see them - just about 2 weeks from now! Grayson is such a great big brother and I am so excited he likes the potty (although probably not as happy as you!). Brayden is SO big. WOW - I think they may definitely be playing on the same team one day! Love you all!