On Sunday, September 26, Brayden was baptized at Marine base Camp Foster Chapel.
After a rough trip getting to the church on time,
we had a nice ceremony.
Our sponsors Gary and Shawna stood in for the godparents, Uncle Alex and Aunt Cathy.
And it worked out that the baptism happened to be when Michael's sister, Tiffany, was on her visit here.
It was really nice to have some family with us in addition to all our friends.
After church, we all headed over to dinner in a private room at the Macaroni Grill.



4 comments:
God Bless You Brayden! Jes and Mike- looked like a wonderful day with family and friends!!:)
Great pictures, you all look great,kiss the boys for me. Glad Tiffany was with you. Congrats to all, love you guys Pop-Pop
I've said it before and I'll say it again: What a beautiful family!! I miss and love you all very much and glad that I can catch up with Winters' World through this blog. It looked like a beautiful ceremony:-) Jes and Tiffany, you two look great!
What a great day (the ending we could have done without) but still a great day nonetheless!! Love you all!! Thanks Byron.. I miss you too!!!
Post a Comment