This is Michael enjoying his scuba lesson birthday present. I wanted to get a picture of him in full gear, but in my effort to be prepared, I forgot the battery to the camera in the charger and had to go back to get it after his lesson was over. He'll be getting certified soon.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Every day, Michael and Grayson have been putting up the pieces on the advent calendar that Michael got from his aunt in 1983. I think after this season, we might need to do some surgery, but it's still in amazing shape for being so loved!
Brayden has been learning about Santa and reindeer. After dinner, we turn all the lights off except the tree so Grayson can "watch" it and we read some Christmas books before heading upstairs for baths and bed.
Brayden got to open his first Christmas present already.
Thanks for the Little People Nativity Uncle Adam and Katie! They boys have played with it all day long every day since opening it, and my nativity has been uptouched (knock on wood).
This weekend... cookie baking begins!



1 comment:
Love the antlers!!!! I actually sit and watch my christmas tree as well so Grayson gets that from our side ;-) and I have my advent calendar as well! One of many great traditions. Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment