Dear Grayson and Brayden,
Wow, your first Christmas in Japan! It was a little hard for me to find you this year, but Bailey waited up to make sure I made it safe.
Grayson…. You are growing more and more every day. I am so impressed with how well you know all your letters and numbers up to 20. You have become quite the athlete on the playground, and you’ve made lots of new friends. I am happy to see that you are still reading lots of books, singing songs, and going to Alligator Steps. That is very important. You have also become a very big helper, but the most special thing you’ve done all year is be a BIG brother. I see Brayden looking up to you. He wants to be just like his big brother, so remember to set a good example and make sure you take good care of him. Someday, he won’t be a baby anymore and you will be the best of friends! Keep up the potty training too. You are almost there.
Brayden…. Welcome little one and merry 1st Christmas! You have been a blessing for your family, and they love you very much. It’s hard to believe that you are 8 months old. You are already trying to stand by yourself and cruise the furniture. You will be running around in no time. Don’t give up on trying to sleep through the night. Trust me, rest is good. You will get your first tooth sometime soon so don’t worry about that. Great job eating vegetables! I love the Japanese bows you give too! You have a wonderful, warm smile, and it melts my heart. I hope you are always so amazed with the world.
Both of you boys continue to be good for Mommy and Daddy, and I’ll see you next year. Thanks for the cookies. The reindeer loved the carrots.
HO HO HO!
Love,
Santa



No comments:
Post a Comment