
I've left the same song on our blog all week. You might be wondering why since I usually change it with every post. Well, my youngest brother, Alex, got married in Santorini and that was the song he used in his dance with my mom. I've never cried at a wedding before, not even my own, but I cried during the vows and during this song. It was a beautiful wedding, and I wish we would have had more time to enjoy the island and our family.
Congratulations Alex and Cathy!
The handsome groom.
We got there the day of the rehearsal dinner just in time to walk into town with a bunch of wedding guests for lunch.
Unc Adam and Aunt Katie (soon to be official too! Congrats!)
Grayson had a great time with his godfather and even cried when it was time to go home because he wanted Unc to come too. Broke my heart.
Me and Mom.
One of the main modes of transportation in Santorini is the donkey. We told Grayson that if he did a good job walking down the isle as the ring bearer then we would get him a little stuffed one.
My brother had a photographer taking pictures all weekend so I decided to be in the moment and not be glued to my camera. So, I don't have any wedding pictures to post until I get some from Al, but I did get these photos of the hotel.
Our villa complex.
View from our room.
I hope that my boys grow up being able to depend on each other with as much love as my brothers and I did.
Here are Daddy and Grayson after a very brisk hike into town to keep our promise and get him a donkey (who we affectionately call Santorini) before we book it to the airport.
One last family shot, and we're back to our Japanese life.




2 comments:
Such an amazing setting- so pretty! I cried a little at my wedding, but cried ALOT at my sister Shauna's.... now that Erin is getting married in the fall- I know there will be more tears:)
It must have been so special to be there with your family!
LOVE the pictures!!! I am so glad it was beautiful and I cant wait to see the wedding photos. Congrats to Adam as well!! I knew Grayson would be a great ring bearer! Love to you all.
Post a Comment