Our weekend started off a little rocky. It was Grayson's first soccer practice. He was really excited to get dressed for it and put his new spikes and shin guards on. He was really excited to get into the car with his water bottle and hat. And then when we pulled up to the field, he didn't want to play soccer anymore..... so we spent an hour watching other kids practice from the sidelines (that is why no pictures). He says he is going to try next week.

Things started pickin up with a Lightning McQueen birthday party including a CARS bounce house. Needless to say, Grayson was in heaven. I am surprised the hostess was able to get him to stop for this picture.
Sunday, Michael and the hubbies from the command did a fantasy football draft so some of the girls and I took the kids bowling. B got his first chance to roll one down himself.
The kids did great for 6 frames. We decided to cut our losses and move on to a newly renovated playground close to home.
Grayson was once again on the move the whole time, and I got a workout in too chasing B.
The last part of our weekend was spent on home improvement.
On tap this week, I go for my first long run to train for the upcoming 13K and half marathon, and we have open house with Grayson's teacher.






1 comment:
Luke was the same way for his first learn to play soccer when he was grayson's age. It has been a challenge sometimes with Luke, but eventually he warms up to it- even if it meant Ben and I going on the field with him! Can't wait to see pics of next week:) Looks like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment