Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This and That

Well, both of the boys are sick which makes for a bummer of a weekend.


Luckily for our readers, I still have pictures that I've been too busy to post all week.


Last weekend we had some fun riding bikes. Grayson has gotten pretty good at peddling, but he still likes Daddy to put his hand on his back sometimes for security.


Brayden has his own bike which both the boys agree is great to sit on while you take turns riding the big bike.


This is his "really" face. As in are you really trying to stop me from running wild so you can take more pictures.


Grayson brought home his first art projects from school. They learned all about what makes them each special and about families so he made a little Grayson person. He also wrote and decorated his name. Both are proudly decorating my fridge!


Last, but not least, I got this beautiful fall arrangement from Hubby just because. The picture doesn't do all the apples and berries justice.
The weather today wasn't insanely humid so with the breeze, I decided to wear jeans with my tank top and flip flops and pretend that fall really was coming to Okinawa. Remind me next year when I am raking leaves how much I wanted the fall season :)

My running buddies and I are up to about an 8 mile run this week. If anyone has any tips on how to make sure your knee does not hurt while running, let me know.

2 comments:

Megs said...

My right knee was bothering me- so I started doing some workouts that strengthened my quads- interval training (think Jillian Michaels and Jackie Warner) and spinning class- it seems to have helped. Of course I am not running 8 miles like you are, but it may help. Very impressed with your running!
Sorry the boys are under the weather- Gray needs to teach Drew how to bike, Drew would rather just sit on the bike and have me push him then actually pedaling.

Megs said...

Also- take glucosamine- it is suppose to help with joints.