Wednesday, October 15, 2008

G. C. in da house!!!


Allright so check it. I was chillin wit da folks down at the park gettin my crawl on, monitoring the hunnies, when my Pops dropped da bomb on me dat we be headin to Japan. So I said "Whoa pops! You trippin!" And he was all, "Oh no you didn't!" So we be headin to the land of the rising sun to get our fast and furious Tokyo drift on, you know what i'm sayin? Thats cool. I'll be a major playa over there while Dad be frontin the mighty stars and stripes remindin dem commies that hey, my Pops is here, and he don't mess around! As to all my peeps back here in the homeland, G.C. is out, but not gone! PEACE!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Word to yo mother dawg! I'm gonna miss you SOOOOOOO much!!!!

Megs said...

i love the blog:) grayson is getting so big:)