First! Great picture of Grayson! Go Irish ... I mean Redskins!
Yeah that's right. My little man in his first Redskins Outfit (courtesy of Aunt Tiff). Don't worry buddy.. one day Ill also take you to your first game.. just like I did with your daddy! See you soon!
I hope that kid of yours brings us some good luck after the bye week. we need it. I can't wait to see you guys in Jan!
Hey guys! I just found your blog through Meghan's! Love all the pics - it will be awesome to keep up with you guys once your in Japan!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
First! Great picture of Grayson! Go Irish ... I mean Redskins!
Yeah that's right. My little man in his first Redskins Outfit (courtesy of Aunt Tiff). Don't worry buddy.. one day Ill also take you to your first game.. just like I did with your daddy! See you soon!
I hope that kid of yours brings us some good luck after the bye week. we need it. I can't wait to see you guys in Jan!
Hey guys! I just found your blog through Meghan's! Love all the pics - it will be awesome to keep up with you guys once your in Japan!
Post a Comment