Happy St. Patty's Day!!!
Mommy and Daddy and I just got to Okinawa this week and boy have we been busy!! We got a house on base here at Kadena Air Force Base; Mommy and Daddy have been working hard to make the house look great,
and my two top, front teeth finally broke through!!
As you can tell its been a long trip. It was 20 total hours in the plane (not including layovers) but luckily we got to fly first class and there was so much room, Daddy and I put a blanket down and played on the floor in front of the seats!
Ah, how does the other half live?
When we arrived we were met by our sponsors who took us to our hotel and made sure we had everything that we needed as we looked for a car and a home. We've really enjoyed hangin out with them. They have a boy, Tirey, who is one and gets along great with me. They also have a daughter, Paxton, who is soon to be three that keeps kissing me. I don't know what that is all about,
but everyone says someday I'll like it.
Daddy finally bought a car that we keep telling him is purple, but he refers to it as
"Boy Band Blue". I didn't argue.
Mommy was so happy to find a place to live and that we get free home improvement supplies from the military so she has already got paint
and brushes for Daddy to start painting while Mommy and I
play in the park across the street! Thanks Dad!
Daddy has run into a bunch of his friends from his old squadron and hopes to be flying with them soon.
Our sponsors took us out to a place called Ona Kau Kau recently. It is a Hawaiian / Asian fusion cuisine and boy was the food amazing.
The very next day we went to the officer's club and had morning brunch that was spectacular! They have it every Sunday and I am sure we will be back.
The luck of the Irish brought me internet today so hopefully, I'll be posting some new and exciting pictures soon. Gotta run and play with Bailey and Sable (they made it home from the kennel yesterday)! Hugs and Kisses to everyone.



4 comments:
YEAH!! It is so glad to hear you all are settling in your new digs, and not surprised Jess is already having Mike painting:)
Is your home on base?
Everything looks AWESOME from the park across the street, yummy food, and great sponsors with little kids!
We really miss you three.
Love,
Megs
Hey there!
I am glad things are going so well and that everything is finally coming together. I love you and will talk soon!!! Love, Aunt Tiffany
Homie! You made it safe and sound, and you got the dogs back too! Nice! We were really worried about the pups, and we're so glad they're ok. It seems like things are starting to settle down, and hopefully you'll get into your groove quickly. We miss you guys and hopefully we'll see you sooner than later! Hey let me know when you wanna try the Skype thing out.
Looks like you guy are getting settled thats great...Grayson seems to have grown more ...alot.
Its been awhie since you were settled.
Let me know when you want toSKYP again
Love poppop winters
Post a Comment