From the time your little one is born,
they tell you.
Friends, family, co-workers, strangers.....
They all agree.
Enjoy them.
Before you know it...
They will be all grown up!
As if that wasn't confirmation enough...
We spent the rest of the week running from playdate to playdate.
To playdate!
From parks and pools to picnics.
And I noticed...
that he really doesn't need my help like he used to.
He's making his own friends.
He's going farther without looking back to make sure I'm still there.
The stairs aren't all that high anymore.
So I find myself...
giving him even more hugs each day and trying to hold on just a little tighter and a little longer so this special time can last just a little more!



4 comments:
I so know this feeling! Although everyone does say it, you don't fully grasp the concept until it happens to you. Grayson looks great Jessica - he's so adorable!
He really is becoming a little man!:) Continue to enjoy every minute... and it sounds like you and Grayson have quite the social schedule:)
Don't you worry.. he may be more indepedent but he still needs you!!! I can not believe how big he is getting and I hope to see you all soon and talk to you sooner! LOVE YOU!
Jess yes time goes so quickly even when you are focused on it. The answer...keep doing what you guys are doing an you can see the strength Grayson has from the love and caring he receives.
Love Pop Pop Winters
Post a Comment