Congrats on another little boy! The two will be tickling each other on the couch like ours are right now, in no time!!:) Have safe travels!
"Who does #2 work for?" haha. If #2 shows up 1 week early - he and Aunt Tiff will have the same bday! I'm just saying. Have a safe trip and I will see you all tomorrow. LOVE YOU!
Hey Jess! We are so excited for you! I know Grayson will love having a play buddy! Hopefully we can see you guys when your in DC!
He looks just like you guys!!! Hahaha Have a great Xmas in the states! We miss you tons!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats on another little boy! The two will be tickling each other on the couch like ours are right now, in no time!!:) Have safe travels!
"Who does #2 work for?" haha. If #2 shows up 1 week early - he and Aunt Tiff will have the same bday! I'm just saying. Have a safe trip and I will see you all tomorrow. LOVE YOU!
Hey Jess! We are so excited for you! I know Grayson will love having a play buddy! Hopefully we can see you guys when your in DC!
He looks just like you guys!!! Hahaha Have a great Xmas in the states! We miss you tons!
Post a Comment