Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Countdown



We had our second ultrasound last week and are happy to report that baby boy looks good and is measuring right on target, expect for his legs---- they are measuring one week older than he is, so I guess that means he is going to be a long baby like his big brother. His estimated weight is 3 lbs and 14 oz already.

I think it looks like he is wrinkling his nose in this picture. It's so funny how you can't help but lay there with a big dumb smile on your face when you see the baby's image on the screen. How amazing that you already love this little person you haven't even met yet.

So, at almost 32 weeks, Michael and I think it's finally time to start getting stuff together. We bought some new furniture since Grayson will be converting his crib into a toddler bed soon. And, we bought his going-home outfit.


More pictures to follow as we make progress on the new nursery and get big brother more acclimated to the idea of a new baby coming home.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

aw, I love him alot already too and I wasnt even there to see him in person!! Love the outfit - well mainly the airplane shoes. Love you guys!

Megs said...

i am so excited for you all!:) grayson is going to make a great big brother:)