Sunday, May 23, 2010

Odds and Ends


While it continues to rain here (15 inches in 6 days), we are trying to keep busy. And I realize we never posted pictures of Brayden's room.


The bedrooms here are really small...


not much more would fit besides a crib and dresser.


Since there aren't many places to shop here and shipping is so expensive if you can find a store that will ship to a military address, we decided to make the artwork on his walls.


Grayson has a big G that we made him in his room so we made Brayden a B too.


Even Grayson helped by coloring his brother a picture.


There are few things cuter than baby feet.


The mornings have become time to curl up with books.


Grayson loves to read so it's shameful that we just made his first ever trip to the library the other day. He really seemed to like it. I guess we put it off so long because our really generous family sends him new books all the time.


Brayden's daily tummy time exercise has also become a family affair.


Grayson is sure going to make his bro strong by adding the extra weight of his arm to the amount Brayden has to lift up.


It's always nice to come home to the smell of cookies in the oven especially on a rainy day.


Grayson made these beauties to share with his buddies during his two playdates later this week.


More sweet things next week.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Brayden's room looks great Jess! You do the best job putting your own creative touches to things:) I hope you continue to keep busy even though it is raining!

Tiffany said...

Hey! Brayden's room looks great. You are so creative and I love what a great brother Grayson is. Thanks for the pic. I love it and it is already in the house!! Not suprised Grayson loves the library.. he will be such a smarty pants!! Just think I will see you all in 3.5 months!!! Love you all!!

Sam said...

Hey Jess! All looks great! You did a great job on the nursery! I love that last photo of you and Brayden...too precious!