So it's been a few weeks since Brayden turned 9 months old.
Before he reaches the 10 month mark,
I thought I'd give you an update on our youngest man.
Fun facts about Brayden:
1- He makes this face A LOT when he doesn't want something.
2- He's eating more and more table food with yogurt, waffles, rotisserie chicken and peas being favorites (not all at once of course).
3- At his 9 month well check on Jan 19, he weighed 21.5 pounds and was 30.5 inches.
4- Games of chicken with big brother are fun! They both getting into the crawling position. Crawl toward each other, and right before they bump heads they laugh. Really entertaining to watch!
5- He can go from sitting down to standing up without holding on to anything and stand for a few seconds.
6- On Ma's birthday, Jan 26, he finally cut his first tooth. It really hasn't come up yet though.
7- He's still NOT sleeping through the night........ ugh.
8- But, cruising the furniture is fun!
I can't believe 9 months have flown by already!
Love you little B!



1 comment:
I always think it is funny that the nine months after they are born go by so much faster than the nine months of pregnancy! Happy 9 months Brayden!
Post a Comment