After many months of wanting to try a new coffee house, I finally made it there this past Sunday. Not only do they have pretty good coffee, but unlike Starbucks, they also serve food which was good too.
I think this might be a new favorite on Oki especially since the beach and playground are across the street. We had a beautiful sunny afternoon to eat outside with just the perfect temperature..... I almost forgot it is supposed to be winter.
After a great lunch we decided to check out the sunflower festival since sunflowers are one of my favorites.
I was really impressed how well Grayson resisted the urge to stomp in the mud.
We didn't stop by any of the food or game booths this time.
It was just fun to be in the fresh air.
Happy SUNday!



2 comments:
i absolutely loved all these photos jes- definitely frameworthy!!
Beautiful pictures! The boys are so so handsome...you guys are really blessed! Hope all is well! Oh...what type of carrier is that?
Post a Comment