Grayson went bowling for the first time today!
He thought it was super cool.
So cool in fact, that he forgot all about finding a blue ball and was happy to use green.
We need to practice a little on the taking turns, but I think we'll go back soon.
And while big brother was playing a game, little B was playing a game of his own....googley eyes with one of the bosses' daughters.
And a special thanks to Megs for making our new blog header! I love it!



3 comments:
Looks like fun! We haven't been bowling in awhile- i will have to remember that:) Glad you like the header!:)
I LOVE the header... it looks amazing Meghan.. nice job! You all look wonderful and it seems like grayson had a great time bowling. Lets please try to skype soon. Miss you.
Pretty soon Grayson will develop his daddy's laser rocket bowling arm. Can't wait to steal your husband next weekend!
Post a Comment