Brayden turned one on April 19.
We had a relaxing day of playing at home.
And when Daddy got home we did cake and presents.
I guess B takes after Grandma and doesn't really care for sweets. Not only did he not smash his cake, he wouldn't even taste it.
Thank you family for the gifts.
B got a new bike to ride from Mommy and Daddy and this tunnel from big brother.
Finally a family shot with everyone smiling!
B's stats are 22.5 lbs (51%) and 31.9 in (97%).
On his special day, B learned to blow kisses (which I am still working on getting on video) and he took a few steps for Daddy.
Happy Birthday Big Boy!



2 comments:
Yeah! Look at you go Brayden! Happy first birthday- we hopefully will get to meet you next year....
Jes- what a great family picture, everyone looks great!
Happy Birthday Brayden! I hope he liked his book! Love you all. LOVE THE FAMILY PIC WITH EVERYONE SMILING!!!!
Post a Comment