Since our last post, we've done a few fun things. First, my birthday weekend...
On Saturday, had a nice dinner out at a local seaside restaurant. Grayson was excited to feed the fish.
(These sunglasses were a gift from my hubby.)
B enjoyed flirting with some blondes and then taking pictures with Mommy and Daddy.
On Sunday, I got to talk to the family in the morning and then we had a nice lunch at the beach. After lunch, I got to go to a spa and get a 75 minute massage and facial... both much needed!
When I got home, Michael put the kids to bed and we had a nice, quiet (which is rare at our house) dinner at home. He made the most DELICIOUS steak with garlic butter, grilled tomato, grilled honey-lime glazed pineapple, and parmesan potato wedges.
A beautiful chocolate cake for dessert with one of our Greece pics on top.
This past week, we tried a new beach with some friends. I can't remember the last time I actually spent all afternoon on the beach, mostly because it is SO HOT here, but we had a wonderful time and hope to get Michael to come back with us.
B was a true water baby playing in both the sand and water and trying to float too.

Gray and his buddy Zoe, too cute!
Our last thing to catch up on is Father's Day. This is the only picture we took, but I think the day was a success. We had some friends over to BBQ a pork tenderloin before Michael and the guys went scuba diving. When he got home, we gave him his cards and gift, a golf lesson, and had the cheesecake above... oreo crust, layer of ganache, cheesecake, and chocolate covered strawberry!
Hope everyone else is having such a delicious June!






1 comment:
Everything looks amazing!!! Made me very hungry! Jess I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday and it seems like Michael had a great father's day. Love and miss you all!!
Post a Comment