Sunday, June 26, 2011

Toguchi Beach


I've had the itch for a while now to redecorate the house. I know it's silly to do anything major because we are moving the beginning of next year.



So I've been trying to appease myself with some little projects, like adding new pictures to existing frames.



Every since we had B, I've wanted to make a collage of the boys.... A keepsake of them little that I would hang in my house even when they have kids of their own. The trick was that I wanted B old enough to stand by himself, but young enough to still look like a baby.




I want 9 10x10 gallery canvases to hang in my living room in rows of three. This little project has turned into more than a little work. We didn't want to hire a professional to take the photos since they are crazy expensive here.



So we ended up doing two photo shoots at Toguchi Beach to try to get just the right pictures to make the expense worth it. Anyone with kids knows that getting a 1 and 3 year-old to both look in the same directions, stay clean, and have good attitudes AT THE SAME TIME is, well, shall we say, challenging :) Luckily we found a shady spot near the caves that at least helped with the heat factor.



These are a few shots that are in the running.



On a side note, I am looking forward to the 4th of July this weekend. I can't wait to post pics from our celebrations and hear what everyone else was up to.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Beautiful pics Jes!!!!!