The weekend started off really well. I had a great time hosting a baby shower with a bunch of wonderful ladies. Michael had some special guy time with the boys at the pool.
Then today, B decided to test the limits of his head within this concrete and steel typhoon fortress we call home.
First, he tripped for no apparent reason and smashed his face into the corner of our stairs.... concrete. In this picture, it doesn't look too bad. The flash took some of the red out of his vertical bruise from eye brow to chin and with an open eye you can't see the bloody cut on his eyelid.
Then, while I was talking to Michael (who was at work) and trying to decide if B needed to see a doctor for the eye. He bent down without paying attention to get a toy and banged his chin on the train table......
I thought after naptime would be better, but after getting him out of his crib, he grabbed his blanket and was trying to run away from me to be funny. He looked back at me and walked right into his dresser. Strike three...
So now it is only 5 pm and I am trying to keep him hazard free until bedtime in two hours!



2 comments:
WOW Jess what a day! Looks like Brayden is going to be indestructible. Hopefully your nerves are ok too!
I think Drew has two permanent "horns" on his forehead from all the times he has fallen down.... slow down B!:) (and hang in there Jes!)
Post a Comment