We started off our anniversary weekend on Friday by taking Grayson to see his first movie in theaters! CARS 2! Daddy even splurged for movie popcorn and candy.
After the movie, we had a little dinner with some friends that went with us... a great way to start the weekend.
Saturday morning I woke up to a lovely surprise on my kitchen table. The traditional gifts for the 6th wedding anniversary are candy and iron so I got these cute little iron candle holders filled with hershey kisses. Next to the candy was a binder with some details of a project Michael is working on. We won't get to enjoy it until the fall if it all works out so I'll leave that to another post.
Michael's gift from me was some homemade chocolate-covered oreo pretzel crunch and a few sessions to "pump iron" with a personal trainer.
The sand was all powdery which is rare here, usually it is chunks of coral.
We found a whole bucket full of sea glass which I can't wait to do some decorating with.
They boys had a great time in the water. B loved sitting in the surf and letting the ocean twirl him around.
Both kiddos passed out on the 45 min drive home, so we stopped and took a few pictures on the roadside.
We finished up our day with another great dinner off the grill after the boys were asleep.
Sunday, we went out to lunch and shopping after church then spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.
Happy 6th Anniversary!



1 comment:
YEAH! Congrats! 6 years and getting better each year. Michael, you are so good with the gifts following the meaning of the years.. very impressive. I love you both tons!!
Post a Comment