Saturday, July 30, 2011

Babes

Not babes, like hot women. Babes like babies. I seem to know a lot of people having little ones soon. As my own baby seems to be getting so big all of a sudden, it's been fun for me to do a little crafting for others with tiny ones.


My first ever diaper cake. Champagne inside, 75 diapers, yellow duckies, and pacifier flowers. I love how this turned out. I had a great time with two friends making it.


As there isn't a lot of pink in my house, this was a fun project for a high school friend of Michael's having their first baby. Sushi socks in a Japanese bento lunch box. Inside view.


Outside view complete with chopsticks and a little sushi board book..... a very authentic gift from Japan, and very popular here. It was another fun project done with friends.


The last project I did solo, and like it so much, I might make two for my boys' playroom in our next house. It's a birth announcement wall decor. Stating name, birthday, weight, length, and time of arrival all framed in a clean white matte and white wooden frame; I love the modern look and keepsake idea.

Can't wait to see pictures of all these little bundles!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such great projects!! You are so creative I just love them all!

Megs said...

Really cute Jes- you did a great job, I especially like the announcement!

Kristin said...

I love, love, love the birth announcement!